Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cars hate me!

So today I was getting ready for church and I had a friend who needed to borrow some crisco. On my way to church I stopped at my friends house grabbed the crisco and got out of the car. I heard the car beep when I opened the door and that is because I left the keys in the ignition, I knew that because I was only running to the door and coming back. I ran it up to the door and to my surprise when I got back to the car... it was locked! I ran up to their house and called Derrick for help, he was instructing me on how to get it open... he is a lock smith and really, I don't have the tools he does! My feet were burning on the hot asphalt because I took them off so I could run up to the door. SO lets recap, the keys are in the ignition, my spare is in the car too, I have no phone, my head lights are on, and I have no shoes on. How do things like this happen to me! The father of the family came outside to save me... and for once in my life I was going to be on time to church, I wasn't, nothing new then! I went to my home singles ward and will only be attending there a month. It is amazing to see why you are in a place for a short amount of time! I believe God puts in places and specific times for a reason!

No comments: