Monday, March 16, 2015

UPDATING

Here is my next 6 months of updating! I am warning you ahead of time that many posts are to come. This is nothing new, lol. I even set a goal to update more often but by the time I update my last 6 months, I am so burnt out of blogging that I need a 6 month break!

Jackson Hole and Grand Tetons. This place is beautiful and enchanting. I know I am not alone but this is where my heart fell head over heals in love, can't eat can't sleep kind of love... lol Actually we just became inseparable doing everyday things. It was a dream come true to date someone everyday and no family to bug us. We just had fun doing anything and everything we could. Going back is ALWAYS a blast. We go to our favorite places and eat at our favorite places! ALWAYS a must to have a huckleberry shake. It is a bonus that we stay with friends! Our friend Shauna asked us to come back the next weekend and she would pay for our gas! HECK YES! SO we drove there 2 weekends in a row.  Oh and I can't find any pictures because I lost my phone at Shauna's house!! I should have looked for photos before I blogged about it. Opps! Stay tuned for my next post I guess......

No comments: