Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mission Reunion

I served in the Nebraska Omaha Mission and we had a mission reunion at our mission presidents home in Payson. I was able to see so many friends and 4 mission companions. I had so much fun! I am sure that is an understatement. I brought  a little starter plant home with me. My mission president's mother-in-law lives with them in her own little apartment. I went down to visit with her and came left with a cute little starter of a plant that is over 100 years old. I am going to do my best to get the little plant to root and then plant it in a lovely pot and hope it lives for another 100 years! Sis. Price is such a sweet heart! I have been home now for almost 3 years and I miss the people in Nebraska. I have been back to visit one short time and I am dying to visit again...... One day when we have a car that would make it there and back safely we will go! My sweet heart served in the Rapid City South Dakota which boarded my mission and we want to one day do a double mission tour! Last night I shed a few tears as President and Sister Newman gathered us and spoke encouraging words! I have always looked up to them and always will! NOM will always be the best mission in the world and I look forward to the next time we meet again! God Bless

No comments: