Friday, October 10, 2008

Another day and a life of a college student!! One day hopefully my blogspot will look as cute as wendy's and christy's! I love my kids! ok they are really not mine but I love the kids I work with! I read stories with students at a local elementary school that is close to my house! It is a before school activity and it requires that I really get out of bed three days a week!! I always look forward to this!! They don't even care if I sing off-tune!! :) And then I also work with the students of my dad's 5th grade class!! These students need more attention and love!! I am willing to give it!! Tonight I am off to a football game! I am a big supporter of the small home town high school football team!! We are going to have to travel 1 1/2 hours to get there! I am told it is suppose to be FREEZING!! I am not used to layering with real clothes!! SOunds funny but the last two winters have been spent in a skirt! ONe can always put on another layer... but pants.... they are lucky to go on by themselves, let alone more layers! It will be fun! GO TROJANS!!

No comments: