Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yippe!! Trojans won against the Grizzlies!! First time ever! 28-21! Tough game for both teams! To my surprise today, I got up at the crack of dawn.. for a saturday, 7:45 for an 8am appointment. As I was sitting in the chair I noticed snow flurries!! WHAT! It is too early for snow flurries! Our trees havn't even lost the leaves yet, and with the snow on top of that it is going to break all the branches... Anyways I rushed home and realize that we havn't finished harvesting the garden! We still have hundreds of tomatoes! So I ran inside and got my Aunt and together we picked tomatoes and cabbage and pumpkins for a good hour and our fingers were so numb by the time we came in!! When you are super cold, stevens hot coco hits the spot! And we have to coolest coco-latte maker!!! LIFE SAVER!!

No comments: