Wednesday, October 15, 2008

WAY TIRED

Well I am super tired! I stayed up way late babysitting a 17year old. Her mom wanted to make sure she stayed out of trouble while they were gone! So the reason i stayed up way late is because she had homework and i wanted to make sure she actually went to bed but at midnight decided to turn in, and I went to bed! I left early this morning before she was up and and then I went back over and made sure she got out of bed.... she missed 1st hr and I got her off to school to hit 2nd. What can ya do? Well tonight the TROJANS play against our biggest rivalry.. bear river. WE should wamp on them, they are not doing so good this year anyways!! Well the reason I still follow my high school football team, my good friends Jana's son plays on the team. He is AWESOME like 6ft and 250lbs... big boy and Lando is like my little brother!! It will be a cold game tonight though!! I have to get some chores done before I head off to school!

No comments: