Sunday, February 20, 2011

3 AM wake up call!

We are still in Lava and this time I am on my laptop. I managed to use someone else's internet. I have the funnies story. Last night I slept with my mom at our hotel because my dad is not here. My 2 year old niece joined us but I made a bed on a cot near us. At 3AM this morning she started freak'n out because she wants her I-pod. No she does not have her very own; it is my mom's. Non the less, she wanted to watch the Incredibles, I was trying to help her find the I-pod; anything to quiet a screaming 2 year old. She then told me very truthfully, "I am not talking to you, I am talking to grandma." She is articulate, demanding, super cute 2 year old. I was happy to pass the buck to my mom at 3AM! It made me giggle when I felt better this afternoon and I shared a good laugh with the family too!

No comments: