Sunday, February 20, 2011

Life without my hubby=boredom

Well my sweet husband is out of town for 6 days.... It wouldn't be as bad if he had cell phone connection out in the middle of the desert. He is out with the university for a class. I miss the little bugger. I came up the top 10 reasons why derrick should not leave me for six days again.
1. I don't like missing him! I Have been sad.
2. So I'm not completely bored.
3. I have had to heat up my own bean bags to keep my feet warm at night.
4. Our bank accout has seen better days.
5. I need more sleep.
6. Hate feeling unsafe at night. (lots of noises)
7. I miss having a ride to work, I have had to walk.
8. I want someone to talk to.
9. He makes laugh constantly.
10. Wishing I was with him!
As you can tell Im super boared, actually I am in Lava Hot Springs with my family for the weekend. I have a migraine and have not gotten out of bed. My sister brought me exedrine migraine but it has not kicked in... I look forward to going on this trip every year. Last night I bathed the little kiddies and then jumped in the shower myself. I went to bed with my hair wet and my sister has already tried to take a picture of me. Wet hair, naturally frizzy, and i tossed n turned due to the headache; what a sight! I'm on my mom's iPhone so excuse my bad blog entry. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, not only is my sweetheart coming home but I am going out with my sweet Bateman girls! We have not done anything for a long time! Dinner and a movie! I'm not picky on what we do,we just have so much fun together. More giggles then humanly possible; I call it medicine for life!

3 comments:

Jessie Moore said...

You are so cute. I am so glad that you are so in love and happy. I love you lots!! Get better!

luvmorgansky said...

Jess you are too cute! You should have seen Derrick teach me how to shoot his gun in case anything scary happens..... lol I couldn't even cock the stupid thing and I am pretty sure the bad person would steal it from me before I scared 'em. He decided to lock it back up! LOVE YOU!!

Levi and Cynthia Wilde said...

Michelle! I found your blog! Hope you don't mind!!
Sorry your sweetie is gone for a few days. That is hard! I only get to see my husband two days a week cuz of his work, so I totally understand the lonliness and the boredom!
Hope your having fun in Lava!