Saturday, February 5, 2011

Forever Christmas

I am pretty sure we are suppose to always have Christmas in our hearts all year long..... Now that is possible when you visit my blog! I can't remember how I put it on there and so I can't take it off.

These past little while has flown by. I have stayed busy with work and school. I am happy to say I have given up a job that could have been super fun but in the long run it gave me so much stress. I am down to one regular 30 hr a week job and a weekly babysitting job I do just for fun. I will start training in a few weeks for a rape advocacy volunteer position. I will work with the local YCC and take calls at night and on weekends. There are many on staff and so I will take my turn with the rest of them. A rape advocate is called when a person is raped and checks into the ER. It is their responsibility to stay with the victim and help them in anyway they can. They also have to document and ask questions. This will be a new experience for me. I question myself if I really want to know the nitty details of my neighborhood? I live blissfully ignorant sometime! Advocates require 40 hours of training....... That will be a challenge for 2 weeks of my life!

I don't mean to be mushy.... but I have a very sweet husband. I am not a morning person, never have been and I'm afraid I never will be. I don't mind I like my sleep! I have started this new exercise  in the morning routine without getting up way early. My sweet hubby helps me accomplish this! 6am comes early; I am on the elliptical, yoga matt, trampoline. 6:30 I am in the shower and meanwhile my husband finds my shoes, makes breakfast, gathers any clothes I may need. 6:55 He drives me to work! I could not get my day off if he did not help me out. I feel a little spoiled but I never forget to thank him! What a sweetie! He exercises with me too! Although if only you could be a fly on the wall when I an up that early.... I'm not so coordinated! We tease each other about that every morning! It seems odd but I have more energy on less sleep!

1 comment:

Jessie Moore said...

Chelbe, you never cease to amaze me. You are so incredible. YOU GO GIRL!! You are pretty lucky with a great husband, I am glad you are so happy. I LOVE YOU!