Monday, August 4, 2014

2nd CRUISE with my sweetheart!


PICTURE OVER LOAD!! Best Cruise EVER!!

Cruise
Derrick and I had been planning on taking a week long trip somewhere before he left with the military. We kind of set up a budget for gas, hotel, food, and fun. Derrick was in charged and asked if we could go on a cruise... I said sure but it is not likely that we would be able to stay within our budget. Well my thrifty husband found us airfare for for around $270 RT into Miami and under $300 each for a 7day cruise to the western Caribbean! HOW COULD I say no? We did go slightly over budget but Sooooooo worth it!
This would be my 3rd cruise and Derrick's second! This time I decided to wear a seasickness patch behind my ear and start wearing it several days before the trip so I don't get sick! Last cruise I was sooo confused the whole time! If I walked into a room and sat down, I could
Not tell you what door I just walked into. I also couldn't find my room the whole cruise! I never found my bearings on the sea and the cloudy confusion never went away! This was NOT going to happen this time! Picures are in no particular order! 

Our Stops were:
Cozumel, Mexico
Belize City, Belize
Rotan, Honduras
Grand Caymans


We flew into Miami! This was my 2nd time flying with Derrick! We generally drive where ever we go! So it was something different and fun! We flew to DFW in Texas had a connection there. We stopped at the USO for pizza! Love that option! We arrived too late into Miami to use the hotels Free shuttle so we had to get a cabby!
We woke up bright and early and ate breakfast at the hotel and made our way to the hotel shuttle that would take us to out ship! Once at our ship we curbside checked our bags and tipped that lady. We brought enough cash in 1's to make sure we  properly tipped people! We made our way to check in and gave them all our info, got our sign and sail cards and then anxiously waited until it was our turn to board! When our name was called, we rode the escalator up to the gangway!! Yippie! Finally here!!!! We went straight to find our room and dropped off our luggage! 
And the rest of the trip was history! I LOVE carnival cruises, the food is just awesome! The entertainment is top notch, family friendly!! This is my cruiseliner of choice! Can't wait to go on another one! ANYWHERE! 
I  took off my sea sickness patch on day 5 and ralphed all day, could not even get out of bed! I am not sure why I did not think to put the patch back on until night time! Serves me right and I learned a valuable lesson!! 
Chilling in a hammock! 



Hubby was fascinated! 


Tubing through a cave! 









SNUBA Diving! I had like 10 million panic attacks! 


I am not sure....




Got to try weird food every night! 

Happy BIRTHDAY! 



Derrick won an excursion! 






Tulum! Coolest Mayan Ruins. 


Gorgeous background! 

Heading out to go hot tubing! 












ice cream 24/7





Hole in one! 











Love me some shrimp cocktail! 










SOOOOO SICK! Laid here all day!!! :(

Until NEXT TIME! 

No comments: