Friday, August 15, 2014

New Room, in the works

I have been wanting to redo my room for a long time. I was avoid it but I felt the time was right! I painted and decorated this room when I was in high school! Funny I am in that same room 10 years later. I loved the desgn then and now, I just want something modern and HAPPY! I needed a bright white room, something happy!  SOO I debated many different designs and colors and this is what I decided!
BRIGHT White walls
Orange base boards
Teal Chevron
Grey stripe

NEVER again would I ever use a boarder! AWEFUL! 



haha my mom broke out my window trying to save me from a HUGE bumble bee!

ORANGE! MY true love! 








My new comforter! PERfect! I am in love with all the color! 


My helper painting! 


I am still not done with everything, I need curtains, and a cover for my shelving unit. And some decorations! I want it cozy, even if it is temporary! Our room is 8 1/2 by 11 feet! Nice and Cozy!

No comments: