Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Trip to Spokane Washington

This trip was planned because I wanted so badly for Derrick to see where I feel I grew up and where I met the most influential people in my life that are still in my life! When planning the trip I decided to invite my best friend Gaylene! We met in Clarkston Washington the summer after 5th grade! LOVE this girl! Who knew then that we would still be best friends 15yrs later. If I'm happy, sad, excited, mad, embarrassed, humbled, .... she is one of a few that know about it first(maybe after Derrick) I knew it was going to be a blast! My family moved from Clarkston the summer of 2000, I went back to visit in 2002! So it has been 12 years! I wanted Derrick to see the places I talked about!
Let the adventure begin!

Beautiful drive! 


My elementary school while we lived there. 
My Middle school!! These years were the best! 
Beautiful drive through the cemetery! 

We stayed the night with Tiara, a really good friend of Gaylene's! We had so much fun at their house! 
We then drove to Spokane Washington! I remember as a child coming and going to all these place! Such fun memories!










Derrick loves to get his fortune told! bahaha from a fake $.25 machines! 

This goat is a vacuum that will eat(suck up) the garbage out of your hand! Brilliant! Let me tell you, kids were hunting for trash to throw away! 

Biggest Radio Flyer Wagon in the World! 

Such a cool place to shop! The Flour Mill! It once was an old flour mil, but now it is full of cool shops! 



Spokane City sits around a river and falls! Such a pretty city! 














We went on the River Front Gondala












We had so much fun! 
Fun Irish Pub! 



To Top off our FUNAdventure!! 
Our car was broken into and everything they could reach was taken! Sad Sad Sad
Let me explaine why I have very few pictures of the trip besides the 4hrs in Spokane. MY brand new camera Derrick bought me was stolen amongst a lot of other things including ALL of derrick's clothes game systems!!! SOOO much!  



Gaylene and Derrick taped up the window the best they could and we decided to drive straight  home!
One very long night!!! Bought me enough Chery Coke's to stay awake! 

Always an adventure! This trip just happen to be one of the expensive trips we have been on;) We still had fun, it does not deter me from traveling and I would love to come back to Spokane!  

No comments: