Saturday, November 1, 2008


Wow times just flies by... I am going crazy! Well the poor college student had to get a job. I worked all summer and saved money trying to focus more on school.... but the time has come where i am forced to get a job. I am working at a book store. This will be heaven on earth! Not really sure if it is a good idea because i LOVE to read book. I wonder if I will get a pay check.. or will i spend it on books... whatever no worries! Well I went to out football game. WE are first in the region and this was the first of possibly four play off games. WE WON 50-14! Next week we will play a really tough team! but we are up for the challenge! the picture is of my 'big little brother' Landon... but I call him LANDO!! He was all sweaty and tried to give me a hug... I squealed and settled for a picture!

No comments: