Monday, November 10, 2008

I am glad that I stayed an extra night at my sisters! It was so fun, we made cinnamon-sugar monkey bread for the kids. It was more fun to make it with my sister then actually eating it. We laughed so hard about so many things! My nephew so graciously shared his bed with me, or it would have been the floor for me! I left early and really loved paying $2.03 for gas on the out of town. I had a math test tonight, didn't feel i did really well...... c's get degrees! oh, and before i left my sisters my nephew called from school and said he need new clothes because his were all wet. Since my sister was at work i took dry clothes to his class... he had only been at school for less then 45 min. I found out he had been jumping in the puddles so he could be like a duck. I couldn't help but laugh. he is only in kindergarten and before I left I made him promise not to jump in any more today!

No comments: