Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wow another week has gone by.... and I have written nothing. WEll I am down at my sisters again. hopping between two houses. I tended my nieces and nephews last night at Cathryn's and I am helping Lynda clean her house before Thanksgiving guests come. I know it is early but I don't have another day off before thanksgiving. I am also putting some of those interior design classes to good use by helping her arrange things and decorate. It has been fun! School has been manageable. I am stressing this next week though. I have a test Monday-Tuesday (i can choose which day to take it) but I am working full time this next week. No time to study or prepare. I am going to have to figure something out! Still loving work but man with the Holidays coming the Book store is getting busier and busier! ohh I read a wonderful book last night, I started and couldn't put it down. I think I am going to start blogging about the books I read! Everyone should read them too!!

No comments: