Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Today was such a long, long, long, day! I am afraid they are only going to get longer... I have been training for work but today was my first day actually working with customers! I love working at a book store! I get to drool over all of the book that I wish I had in my collection! AND the one of the perks... I get to read one of my favorite authors book before it hits the stands! YIPPIE!! when.. I am not sure. School is draining and I am slightly behind. I am actually really overwhelmed. I also have this relief society over-night retreat that is Friday. I planned it all and am making everything for it and putting it all on. I went grocery shopping for it last night! WE are going to have a blast if i make it to Friday. I pretty much work go to school, go to after school programs and possibly do homework... SLEEP, it is all over rated. But such is life! Oh and two papers for school are due Thursday and I have yet to write them... They are the least of my problems. Live is just great!..
~just another college student

No comments: