Sunday, January 18, 2009

HMMM CUTE BOY!

So that is the life of a college girl... so i am at my sisters (i seem to be here often!) but I normally will take the hour drive on sunday to go home! this week I decided to stay and go to my old singles ward. I went and really havn't been there for like 3 years.. new bishopric everything! but i recognized a lot of peeps! ANd this one guy (whom i asked the girl next to me his name earlier) came up to me and was like "Hey" i started to talk to him and then he asked "SO were you on the news this week" hmm what where the freak did that come from... i really wasn't. that was a little freaky, something clicked in my head I asked him if he went to the CES broadcast... that was the only TV i have been on lately. HE SAW AND RECOGNIZEED ME ON THERE!! wierd! but he is cute so I'll let him slide this time! At least he went! I really did know him when I was here before but couldn't remember his name! Well now I know... well see waht happens! I am going to an activity this friday at the ward!

No comments: