Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SCHOOL SCHOOL!

Well comming back from a long vacation weekend and then having to prepare two weeks homework into one. I am prparing to leave this thursday for a 11 says.. YIPPIE, but I have to do double the work to get ready:( I realizede today that I am not going to Nebraska for Spring break:( I want to go so bad! SERIOUSLY!! I feel homesick! I miss the people! My mom is now is in charge of alternative spring break, so I am going to join her on that. We are going somewhere by seattle and participating in Habatat for humanity! I am really excieted! I wan to fly up there and spend sometime with a friend and then of course ride the bus home! Not sure if I can do that! I hope so, on a bus for like 24 hours with a break sleeping on a floor at either a gym or a church... not my idea of fun! BUt I think the bus ride would be so much fun!! Life is good! I hurt from the gym yeasterday!

1 comment:

Jessie Moore said...

I LOVE YOU!! Thanks for everything!!