Wednesday, January 7, 2009


First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR! I had a really fun New Year! IT was spent in Disney Land with a few of my sisters. WE were all there for a family vacation! It was the first we had all gotten together and gone on a vacation since like 1986 and that really doesn't count because I was like one years old.... maybe not even that! A few of us flew in New Years eve and the rest flew in New Years DAy! My sister and I were dancing our hearts out, we actually got lost and ended up in this party, WHY not stay! Obviously we stayed out late and then we decided to go to the Rose Bowl Parade.... yea we had to be on the road by 4 am. My sister Jenn her husband Blair and I decided to not buy a hotel room for 2 1/2 hours so we all crammed into our rental SUV... a small one. I was freezing, but whatever! The Parade was AMAZING! No joke I LOVED IT! THe floats were spectacular! I loved all of the bands that marched! And I am looking forward to trying out for the marching band this fall! I posted some pictures of me, my family, disneyland.. you know the works! I really am not in a lot of pictures because I am the normally taking them! Well to sum up a fun trip, we had 28 of my immediate family and nearly 20 of us got the stomach FLU... YEp I was in the Hotel room for 2 days and then caught the plane to go home because I had school to get back to!

No comments: