Monday, January 12, 2009

I was able to sing at the BYU Marriott Center to sing for the CES Fireside where the Prophet, President Monson spoke! What a neat experience! I also ran into a friend of mine from Nebraska! I love Alli, she was in the UNL ward but is from Omaha! I miss NE! And I guess many people from NE saw me on the broadcast!

Here we are listening to instruction before the broadcast starts!

Here we are practicing! We all had to wear pastels! And the funny thing was.... the choirs directors lined us up and seated us up there, but they did not recognize that we were in the wrong places until about 150 people were already seated. So the alto and sopranos were on the wrong side and the tenors and the bass were switched too. Because of the lack of time, they had to keep us that way! I had to laugh when he cued the Altos thinking they were the sopranos..








No comments: