Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 7 in NewEngland


Day 7 Portland
We woke up a little bit later then normal.. Although I think I have found many excuses to sleep in. And when I say we, I mean me. I have a hard time getting up early, in my defense i was always up to eat breakfast and that was before 9. In all honesty, Jenn and Derrick got to take many cat-naps along the road... ME? I drove the whole time! Today we stopped and took beautiful pictures of many light houses, walked down-town Portland or what they call Old Port. It was fun to shop and see the sights. There is something about the way this town felt. I loved it and told Derrick I wanted to move there! Oh my gosh do I want to move there! We drove to Freeport, Me where the famous LL Bean in located. This little town is a resort shopping town and that was pretty fun. Once the street was full of Halloween kids we decided to leave and go back to our hotel. We were suppose to drive up and stay with Derrick's aunt but something happened and we went back to the same hotel. It was really nice and a great price! What a day, I love, seriously love it here! Derrick and I talked about how we could move here, even if he finished his degree here or something! We brought everything out of the car and needed to pack all of the things we bought (Jenn bought). Oh my gosh I was so embarrassed to how much stuff we had, two carts full. Where in the world would we find room to fly this stuff home.

I wanted to go here sooo bad, no ferry over there any more. LONG drive

mid air!




Yes, a real piece of the Berlin Wall


No idea what this is suppose to say! lol

old fort, still owned by military





Freeport Maine! AWESOM!


Lots of shopping!

This seemed like a problem.... how to get it all home!

Master Packers! We figured it all out!

No comments: