Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 8 in NewElgland


Day 8 lake w
We woke up at packed the van at a descent hour. Drove around Portland one last time and got on the road south. Last minute we remembered that several people told us to go to Lake Winnipesaukee and Wolfeboro. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! What a cute little town! What I saw there was the climax of the whole trip. That was the perfect fall view I had been waiting for. Oh my gosh... Stunning and amazing! Cute shops and really no time to stay long. We headed directly for the airport. And here I am writing the my last words on a 7 hour travel home! The more places I travel the more time I am reassured that God is good, no GREAT! He knows all of his people and I see his hand everywhere I look! We headed to the Airport just as our internet ran out. My mom and dad picked us up from the airport and you should have seen all of us crammed in that vehicle with all of our luggage. We were ready to be home!

A few interesting facts
4000 miles in the air
1240 miles driven
160 miles on train
for a grand total of 5400 miles in 8 days! 








This was a grand trip and I look forward to our next one over Spring Break! Any guesses of where we are planning on going? Maybe Ill find a surprise if anyone can guess it correctly!


No comments: