Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012


For some reason my family doesn’t think we want to spend Thanksgiving with them?! I have no idea where they get this from. Both my parents told me in early Nov. that they were not planning on us coming for Thanksgiving… WHY? They said we normally don’t spend it with them. WHAT?
1.Thanksgiving when we were dating: We ate with my family and stopped by Derrick’s Gmas to meet his family.

2. Second Thanksgiving: My family asked if they could eat at our house because we would have the room for everyone. I asked to invite my in-laws because they didn’t have anywhere to go. The day before thanksgiving my family decided to just have it at their house…. Uhmmm can’t very well put my in-laws out. We ate at our house and then meandered up to my parents.

3. Third Thanksgiving we ate with my in-laws at our house and immediately drove to the Tifee Ranch to spend the whole weekend with my GRANDDAMFAMILY including Thanksgiving dinner.

In my eyes, we have shared
the holiday pretty well!

4. Fourth Thanksgiving: We felt bad because we supposedly were going to be the only people at each other’s parents home….. Well after talking to my best friend Telly, who was going to spend Thanksgiving in San Diego alone with her hubby, we decided to travel and join them! Why we were there, Why not go to DL!

We had a blast seeing Telly and Christopher (first time our husbands have met), seeing Derrick’s aunt, uncle and cousins, catching up with my BF, Thanksgiving with friends, playing with hair, eating at an amazing BBQ place, seeing Old Town San Diego, going to the beach, and 2-days @ Disney LAND of course! Sadly I was painfully ill with a migraine most of the time! Felt like someone was hammering nails into my head 80% of the time! Sadly, I wasn’t much company! 

Happiest place on Earth


Dream come true! 


Love this boy! 

Oh TELLY


Hair fun! 

MICKEY!! 



Derrick tattled on me and got me a ticket for being nice! 





HEHE

LOVE THE WORLD OF COLOR SHOW!! 

CARS LAND IS AMAZING!! 

No comments: