Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Playing catch up!


ONE BIG POST! Trying to catch up faster! Life is exciting and I feel that I remember way more when I am not constantly catching up, 6 months behind at any given blog post!
                                        

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
We really wanted to go to Blickenstaffs for Halloween so we decided to steal my nieces and nephews. These kids don’t treat Halloween like we used to as kids. We went to Blickenstaffs, got pictures taken there, won the cake walk (not a soul in the store), and then we took them trick or treating in downtown SLC. We had a blast! On our way home we got them slirpees and I got a hot chocolate!
Cutest Vampire! Ally

Jordyn being something scary and Brycen is a greek god! 


First Snow Storm of the YEAR
These kids were in hog heaven!




TAKING MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS TO SEE SANTA
I have the best nieces and nephews! I sure miss the ones that are not around here! We drove to SL to pick them up and take them to the City Creek Mall to meet Santa! OH so much fun! Are they not the cutest EVER!!
Beautiful lights at City Creek

Love these kids! One is taller than me and one almost taller! 

Disney Store BABEY!


MY SISTER IS A MASTER ESTHETICIAN!

Which pretty much means I can be pampered A LOT for little or no money at all! She is so sweet to keep me looking good! I thoroughly enjoy being pampered and Derrick does too! She waxed my eyebrows and face, tinted my lashes and eyebrow, so much more! SOOO SPOILED! Love my sister for using her talents and taking care of me! 





No comments: