Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Imagine dragons


Well I knew that Imagine Dragons would be coming to the UCCU Center in Orem, UT sometime in May! Derrick would be gone that weekend and I desperately wanted to go!! I posted on Facebook to see if anyone wanted to go!! No takers…. Until Danielle Klienman (Sis. Sargent), a good friend of mine from the mission! I adore Danielle, I served around her a lot and she was so good to me! We both served our mission with Dan Reynolds. He was our Zone Leader and our Assistant to the President. He now is the lead singer for Imagine Dragons and has amazing talent! This was one awesome concert













I will add I was super scared because of the seating on risers and because people were jumping and they shouldn't have been... I was convinced that they were going to collapse! ANXIETY!!!! 


No comments: