Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend


Over Memorial Day weekend Derrick and I wanted to go to DisneyLand but we did not want to go alone! We begged Derrick’s brother AJ and his wife Velda to go with us! We thought it would be fun and we priced it out to be $220 per person for hotel, food, and transportation!! AMAZING and no one could turn it down, unless you didn’t want to crunch into a car for 12hrs. So Velda, AJ, and V’s sister Leisel came along with us! I was so exhausted this whole trip. We left Friday night, drove all night, slept at a hotel for 45 minutes and drove onto Disney Land, Spent all day Saturday, Sunday, and Monday at Disney Land. After the park closed Monday night we drove home. I being the only one who could really drive the manual car, was crazy tired. At one point outside of Cedar City, UT I pulled over and told them I could not drive one more mile safely and I helped Derrick drive, then Velda, and then AJ until we made it into SLC! Oh what I drive home! I don’t suggest doing that for anyone! Derrick and I wanted to stat Monday night at a hotel and drive home the next morning and no one supported the idea. We had so much fun there! I cannot tell you how much Derrick and I love that place!!! And I can’t wait until we can go again! Oh and it was a few days before our anniversary!! 
Cute Velda and Goofy

AJ, Velda, Derrick, & Me







Rainforest Cafe


AJ Velda and Lesel










No comments: