Sunday, December 19, 2010

It has been a long time since I have blogged! Derrick and I have now been married for 6months. Marriage has been a lot of fun and hard work. I never knew how hard marriage could be but the best thing of all, we don't have to say goodnight and part from each other. I look forward to seeing him after a long day at school and work. I am loving a break from school, we get to spend a little more time together. We were married for time and all eternity; the only one I ever wanted to marry! His sweet kisses make me smile, his smile makes me melt, his funny attitude makes me giggle, his quirkiness makes me blush in public, his love for books and movies makes me exhausted, his spirituality encourages me to be better, his love to serve others helps me to be a better person, and his touch keeps me alive. There is not enough time tonight to write everything I love about my sweet husband.

No comments: