Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Girls Night Out!



Here is Jessica, Me, and Rachel! Girls Night Out for Sushi! We had so much fun, we are going to make it a monthly outing! and the Sushi was amazing! I tried Eel sauce tonight which I am not sure why nobody ever told me about before! I normally mix soy sauce with wisabi. Yea I have been converted to Eel sauce! It is so important to get out and do things... I have needed this so much and I have not laughed so hard in so long...

So an a different note, at work today, Amy's G-tube came out... It was interesting to learn how to put it back in and eye opening... And pretty much gross.... when stomach fluid was coming out her stomach onto the couch, yea it kind of freaked me out. But you do what you have to do. I was able to insert it back in and learn how to care for it. Wow things I never thought I would have to learn or do in my whole life. I love Amy and her wonderful family, they are so patient with me!

No comments: