Monday, May 13, 2013

Sun Valley Baby

I really wanted to take a trip with our really good friends, Gaylene and Brent. I found a groupon for a 2-night stay in Sun Valley Idaho and it sounded sooo fun! It didn't take them long to get on board and go!! I hadn't been to SunValley for nearly 20 years! It was soooo much fun! We went gold panning, shopping, eating, hiking, and much more! I love spending time with these two!! Its hard to get a picture of the two of them! Derrick and I take so many self-portraits and pictures everywhere!




























The Shoshoneless falls! A little surprised that there was little to no falls. (Twin Falls, ID)

1 comment:

Gaylene said...

That was the best trip (even though you wouldn't guess from Brent's face in most of the pictures lol). You guys are the best!!