Monday, May 6, 2013

New JOB!


Well I found a job I was not really looking for. I knew eventfully I would need to get a job, no reason to really not have one. It has been nice just unpacking and worrying about getting our apartment ready. My friend that married a Sweed boy was a nanny before leaving to Sweden and the family she worked for needed a new nanny. Oh why not, I have never been a nanny but it would fit right into my interests. So here I am! I love it here! THe family I work for is great and treat me good! The kids are great and I have taken a million pics of them! Love doing this little ladies hair, even if she is not fond of the time I spend making it perdy! London and Jaxson are my everyday all day life and I love them to pieces. Here goes a million pictures!! They are seriously my life!!





























1 comment:

Mollie Rose Herrey said...

I miss them ridiculously much.