Monday, May 6, 2013

Trusty Trudy

I have driven a blue Saturn for 6 years (minus the time someone else drove it on my mission) and before that my sister owned it! It has been a great car!! On the way to Maddi's funeral it didn't have the energy to get up and over Trapper's Loop. On the way back it made a terrible clacking sound!! I knew what that meant! The engine was a goner and it would be the last time I drove Trusty Trudy!! So long little lady you have taken us on numerous trips to Boise, Vegas, many camp outs, many places a little car like you shouldn't have been and many trips Jackson Hole! You will be missed! PS we tried to get her fixed and it was going to coast about $1000 and the car with a working motor isn't worth $1000. Not ideal to have 2 car payments but such is life!

So long TRUSTY TRUDY! 

No comments: