Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My parents 10 Cats!


My dad’s cat Midnight had a litter of kittens and I fell in love with all of them (Spring of 2011) I even got to name them! Harley and Quinn were identical twins, Captain Morgan was an adorable calico, Maddy was the special looking one and Shoeless Joe Jackson (Jackson) had white feet. This gave my parents a grand total of 9 indoor cats!! EEEKK No one was especially happy about this. I claimed Cpt. Morgan right away and than I went to work on finding homes for the rest. I wanted to keep them all but I knew that was not an option!! I seriously cried every time I talked to anyone about having one!! We eventually got rid of the babies, and one of the older ones that wasn’t very sociable. That gave my parents a total of 5 still because Cpt. Morgan was mine. I have no idea what I was thinking when I saw a picture on Facebook of these adorable kittens the neighbor had! I WANTED ONE!!! At the time we still had all five kittens. My dad’s soft heart let me go “LOOK” at them. When I went to the neighbor’s house in Morgan, I saw the one I wanted! I held her and couldn’t put her down!! I just took her right home (to my parents house)! My dad was out of town and I knew he would want this little thing!! Well that made the total back up to 10 before we gave 4 away!!! Of course I couldn’t take them to our house because the landlord’s rules L 
One day we would take them home!



Midnight Mama pregrant





the neighbors kitten

No comments: