Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Park City


Another sister of mine is dating a guy; him and his sons are the main people in the reality TV show Flip Men. Well Bill let us go stay in his park city home before it was going to be gutted and put back together! It started as a sister’s thing and ended as having kids and hubbies! We had so much fun! We even made the kids play hide ‘n seek and sardines! Us adults even played when the kids were done! We had a lot of fun walking and shopping the streets of down town Park City, something I has never done before!



My sister's Laura, Lynda, and Cat





Derrick having fun while the girls shop.

My cute nephew Rylee with Derrick


Don't judge my outfit! I had to do a CNA class and it was cold so I borrowed a sweater! 

Bill's house in the center!




No comments: