Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Challenges of Phones

Ok so pretty much everyone knows that I have daily problems with phones! NO JOKE!! They absolutly hate me. Last night my phone was not taking a charge and it died. I thought it was the phone charger, I ran to target and walmart to find a charger. It still will not take a charge. My phone is my only way of telling the time at home well anywhere! I had to therefore drive down the street at 9:30 at night to call my mom on a pay phone and ask her if she would help me out! She brought an old cell phone today to work...
I went to Family Home Evening with my new university ward. I knew a lot of people right away and I think I am going to really like it there! I have never been to a university ward before.. it has a different feeling.
I am frustrated because I do not have the internet at my house..... so I have to find a few mins at school to figure things out!
Today was my first day at work... well at this job, I am basically a home health care assistant. I work with a little girl named, well we will call her Amy for her privicy. This little girl is 7 years old. My job is to get her ready for school. I am following the mother around for a few days to learn. I have no idea how this mother does it... NO IDEA. She has a 9, 7, 3, and a brand new baby. Amy takes a full hour and a half to get ready for school. Her mom did everything with ease and love. I think I will learn a lot from this family. These will be memories that I will never forget!

No comments: