Friday, September 11, 2009

A day of cleaning....

I realized that cleaning is therapeutic for me. It is a relaxer, OK so maybe not nine hours of it in a row. Amy was taken in the Ambulance last night to the hospital, she is in PICU tonight. i hope she gets better soon! I miss her! I did not get to help her today, just a long day of cleaning! I wanted it to look and feel good when they got home so her mom could be at ease with the house and not worry about it!
I went home for the weekend! But realized that i have no bed, well the bed is there but no way to get to it:( I called my friend and at 10pm and asked if I could come sleep over! I love her family, the same family that has 5 girls and the youngest was baptized last week.
I went to Landon's football game... the played HORRIBLE!! no joke... it was the 4th quarter and we did not even have a touch down... so when they finally showed up for the game I was about to yell... " GLAD YOU COULD SHOW UP BOYS!" but I sat in the paid seasonal seating and parents were all around... I am sure they would have clobbered me!! WE won by 1 pt in overtime!! WAHOO!! Not sure we deserved to win but luck is luck! The other team played really well! I yelled so loud that my throat is sore! After the game Landon's dad made us yummy yummy omlets! hmmm

No comments: