Sunday, September 6, 2009

Little brothers and sisters I claim!

First of all I had to take a test yeasterday for phys. This time I was prepared to write essays. Only had to write three and then a story about the constellations that they will read in class... While I was studying and doing my laundry I got a call from my friend Gaylene and she invited me to her youngest daughter's baptism. I love this family! I have been tending the kids for nine years going on 10. The oldest just went off to college. This doesn't age me one bit! Sammy is the youngest and so cute! When I walked into her baptism yesterday she got the biggest grin on her face and came up to me and gave me a hug!Ohhh that just made my day, so did all of her other sisters! These are the 5 little sisters I know I was suppose to have but God sent them to me by way of another family! It was so neat to see this little girl make a choice to follow Jesus Christ's example and to be baptised! She was all in white, signifying purity! She is such an example for me! I love her! Not only was it a very special day for her baptism it was her 8th birthday too!
After the baptism I went and visited another family that I love! They are so good to me! I went over and watched the BYU game! OH MY GOSH we won!! No joke, against Oklahoma... hmm and as I am typing this I thought of Christy.... sorry! I still am pretty excited though! We just upset college football! So Landon is one of the three boys in this family. He is like 6'2" and 260 lbs... The little brother I always wanted! sometimes.... he always beats on me! most of the time I have no fighting chance.. like last night! On several occasions I was pinned to the ground faster then I knew what was happening. One time I tickled him and got kicked in the kidney! and dropped on the floor at the same time! Oh but we love each other and fight like brothers and sisters!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yeah, yeah. Even the blogger word verification is taunting me today! losed

Why? Oh, why?