Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not really a C...

So on my phys test I took last week there were four essay questions and the test worth 100 pts. I could not remember the exact three words the question was looking for. My luck this question was worth 30 pts. In the lines provided I explained to the teacher that I was a little confused by the question but I was going to give it a shot. I thought it was a long shot but decided to try anyways. I left the testing center discouraged because I need an A in this class, I have to maintain a B average to keep my job at the university. I knew I would receive at least a C on the test if I got all the others correct. I received the test back today with a 97/100. He gave me almost all the points!! But docked three pts because I didn't know the specific three words he was looking for. OH MY GOSH!! I almost started crying! Im grateful for an understanding teacher!

No comments: