Friday, September 4, 2009

WORK WORK and more WORK!

Today I worked for 11 hours... yes eleven.... a constant on the go 11 hours... well I did take a 45 min. break to finish an assignment that was due by monday. I am exhausted but something really excieted happened today! My mom knew I was bummed about not having internet at my new apartment. It has been really hard to get a whole lot done in the last few weeks for school because I don't have the internet! She walked into my work with some At&t internet USB drive thing.. Don't know what it is but I liked the sound of it.. And actually I am using the internet on it as I type! Pretty cool, I guess as long as there is phone service there is internet service where ever I go... This might be dangerous!! Life is good! YIPPIE I can blog from home now!!

No comments: