Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I feel like a hypocrite.....

I mean it is not a big deal, but in my child development class there are these girls that talk the whole time and it is super annoying cause I can't hear the lecture the whole time! and not just me is being bothered by it.... so I talked to the professor and he is going to say something.. so tonight in my history class I had about all I could take of school, this is my 5 class of the day and I also worked hmmm 4 1/2 hours... I started talking to the girl next to me about the education classes and so we talked through the class.. afterward I felt like the biggest hypocrite of the world! I am going to be more careful and so not talk even if it is related to the class topic....
My days are long and now I am attempting to do homework.. hmmm I bet you can see how well that is going!

No comments: