Monday, September 21, 2009

Top 10 uneventful things in the last week...

#1 I got C's on both of my tests this last week.... could be worse but could be better.
#2 Said goodbye to someone I love for good.... super hard but it was needed!
#3 Went to a sleepover with the YSA, we slept in an amazing cabin that was nicer then my house.
#4 Sent up a Sushi girls night out for Wednesday!
#4 Was late to work this morning for the first time:(
#5 Fed Amy her first oral food in over a year!
#6 Was able to move my desk in and got a new printer... no conecting cord to computer yet.
#7 Slept over at a different nieghbors house Saturday night.. still no bed at home.
#8 Found out my parents are taking me to Kentucky with them this friday!
#9 Moved my fishies to my new place... they are happy!
#10 Got another parking ticket on campus... both are my moms fault!
and #11 I know I said only 10 but I just wanted to add that I have the most amazing friends in the world who help and support me in more ways then I even know!! God has blessed me with them!

1 comment:

Jessie Moore said...

LOL!!! Girl, I love you so much and I am so proud of you and grateful to call you friend!!! Thanks for always having my back. Oh and no more tickets!!